TCMD League SIM - Official Signup

ny92mike

On 20/08/2019 at 2:01 PM, ny92mike said:

I need you guys to get with @rackcs about your team name / location and a link to the team logo.

We'd like to have this info soon, so I'm not making changes to the workbooks.  So please get that to us by Friday this week.

If you don't plan on changing anything, we still need to know.

I'm going with São Paulo Roosters

distintivo_futebol_americano_atletico_mi

Edit: Please ignore that the logo says "Belo Horizonte" I've stolled this from a post that made NFL logos for the Brazilians soccer teams and I don't know how to edit

Edited by BowserBroncos
  • Like 1

We still have one spot open if someone is interested in joining. 

This doesn't start until late September.

Available teams.

ArizonaCardinals
AtlantaFalcons
BaltimoreRavens
BuffaloBills
CarolinaPanthers
CincinnatiBengals
DetroitLions
HoustonTexans
IndianapolisColts
LosAngelesChargers
LosAngelesRams
MinnesotaVikings
OaklandRaiders
SeattleSeahawks
TampaBayBuccaneers
TennesseeTitans
WashingtonRedskins
Edited by ny92mike

@BowserBroncos @rackcs @Whicker @Counselor @TedLavie @samsel23 @Trojan @Deadpulse @SirA1 @bcb1213 @EaglesPeteC @wwhickok @DTMW78 @ny92mike @squire12

IMPORTANT READ

I need to get some details worked out for this system we'll be using for the SIM, I know that the BDL guys are about to start their "shark tank" free agency up in a couple days, so I know you don't have much free time to comment but if you could that would be awesome.  Also, with fantasy football and it just being the summer that I'm asking for a lot here but I really do need some feedback.  So I get that finding time for this right now sucks, but I do need to get some details ironed out, otherwise it'll never get going, this information needs to get worked out with the next couple weeks or I'm screwed because I'm building these new books from scratch and will need enough time to do all of this.

The test version we ran a few weeks back, I set up the SIM as viewable information.  This allowed you guys to see the full regular season standings in real time.  This version was fairly basic and didn't take into account a lineup as the system used all your roster stats to generate the standings.

I need to know what you guys would prefer this first year.

This is what I'm thinking based on feedback provided after the test version was ran.  I'd like to create a depth chart styled sheet that allows you to create a lineup that basically is listing out your starters, 2nd and 3rd string.  I'd be cool if I could work out a system where you determine the percentage for rotation and a reduced grade if playing certain players out of position.  I don't want to over complicate this though so any suggestions you guys could provide would be very helpful with this build.

Those that did use the sliders for both offense and defense let me know where I could improve on that.  The offense slider was simple to use as it just determined what percentage you pass vs rush.  Which I think worked out pretty well but I wasn't a fan of the 3 defensive sliders, so I'm changing that up.  Not sure exactly how yet but I'm changing it, I'll have a better idea on this once I get the new workbook created.  I'm currently working on breaking the position groups out in doing so, changing the defensive sliders will increase or decrease similar to what the test version did but easier to understand I think..haha.  Of all the stuff for this Keeper League, the SIM is just one of those things that it's gonna take some time to get all the kinks worked out.

I'm going into this first year with the idea that this isn't going to be the flawless system but it's a solid base to build upon.

There also needs to be a discussion on how we'll run the reg. / post season.  

My idea is to pack the regular and postseason into roughly a 6 week timeframe.  Where we're voting on the outcome of the simulated results rather than voting on game plans at least during the reg. season where the postseason it's required you provide a game plan.  Including a 3 max callout system would allow us to inject a well written game plan against an opponent where you believe that the SIM isn't going to give you favorable results.  

I know I'm not providing you guys much to go on with this discussion request but it goes to show you guys that I really need your opinions.  

Thanks

Team name, location and logo update. (Bold text have confirmed)

IRL TEAM Abbr. Logo Conference Division TCMD TEAM NAME Location Owner
NewOrleansSaints NO n1139.jpeg     Bangkok Titans Bangkok @SirA1
ClevelandBrowns CLE       Cleveland Browns Cleveland @rackcs
DenverBroncos DEN       Denver Broncos Denver @Counselor
GreenBayPackers GB       Green Bay Packers Green Bay @squire12
JacksonvilleJaguars JAC       Jacksonville Jaguars Jacksonville @TedLavie
KansasCityChiefs KC ujshjqvmnxce8m4obmvs     Kansas City Chiefs Kansas City @samsel23
NewYorkJets NYJ latest?cb=20150201194421     Mashhad Manticores Mashhad @bcb1213
MiamiDolphins MIA       Miami Dolphins Miami @Trojan
NewEnglandPatriots NE       New England Patriots New England @Deadpulse
DallasCowboys DAL       Oklahoma City Sonics Oklahoma City @Whicker
PhiladelphiaEagles PHI       Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia @EaglesPeteC
PittsburghSteelers PIT       Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh @wwhickok
SanFrancisco49ers SF       San Francisco 49ers San Francisco @DTMW78
ChicagoBears CHI distintivo_futebol_americano_atletico_mineiro_2.jpg     Sao Paulo Roosters Sao Paulo @BowserBroncos
NewYorkGiants NYG USAFE-492nd-FS-Madhatters-RAF-Lakenheath-AMU-squadron.jpg     UK Madhatters Lakenheath, UK @ny92mike