Where do you get your Bengals news?

theJ

Where do you get your fix?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you get your fix?

• The nationals (nfl.com, espn.com, etc)
    • Cincinnati Enquirer
    • The Athletic
    • Cincy Jungle
    • The Mothership aka HobsonLand aka Hobspin aka Bengals.com
    • Social media (twitter, insta, etc)
    • An actual newspaper (do they exist?)
    • here!
    • Other

1 hour ago, Beck Bristow said:

Mostly, I just get Bengal news in my google feed and click on the link.  Cincinnati.com comes up a lot. Athletic looks like it's the best, but hard to tell from 3 paragraphs.  Between this and the Blue Jackets, that is a paywall that may get my money some day.

The Athletic podcasts put me over the edge.  I'm a big fan of that format, and Dehner has the best one around.  So far it's been worth my $30.

On 8/16/2019 at 12:01 PM, Beck Bristow said:

I feel like the comment section there is just a half step above facebook.  The writers are solid though.  

Every time I go to ESPN, the Bengals articles are behind a paywall.  No thanks, ESPN.

Mostly, I just get Bengal news in my google feed and click on the link.  Cincinnati.com comes up a lot. Athletic looks like it's the best, but hard to tell from 3 paragraphs.  Between this and the Blue Jackets, that is a paywall that may get my money some day.

Yeah. It’s why I went with the Athletic, I could either subscribe to the Dispatch, Enquirer and Cincinnati.com for Buckeyes, Blue Jackets, Bengals and Reds. Or use the Athletic for everything. More convenient to use the Athletic.