Like Whatever Who Cares Take 2.... Preseason GDT Week 2

Mastercheddaar

2 Weeks in a row now... Who does this guy think he is?   

6 members have voted

1. 1. 2 Weeks in a row now... Who does this guy think he is?

• How dare he!!!!
    • It's preseason. He is doing God's work.
    • Meh... it's sort of humorous and has Katy Perry bouncing with references to beer. Solid B-

I'm see the Mailata/Dillard hype train but I'm not buying a ticket yet. Lane is the best RT in football at 29, I only saw reports of Mailata getting his tail whipped. True run blocking RT so far IMO. I have to see more from Dillard too. Doug & co do a great job of designing/calling run plays

4 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

That is a lot of DE’s

I think with how good the rotation is at DT and with BGs ability to go inside with the nascar package, I think it’s reasonable to keep 6 DEs and keep less DTs. I think 4 is good. 

7 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

I think with how good the rotation is at DT and with BGs ability to go inside with the nascar package, I think it’s reasonable to keep 6 DEs and keep less DTs. I think 4 is good. 

We could feasibly keep 11 DLineman and 5 Linebackers, 6 corners, 4 safeties. 26 defenders. 

9 O-Lineman, 6 WR, 3 TE, 4 RB, 3 QB

21 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Yeah. It looks like a wasted pick.

I know both Kist and Solak were upset when the pick was made. 

It was a wasted pick regardless of his suckage so far. Why waste a 5th round pick when you have an already established starter and a groomed back-up. You can play the recency card with Wentz' recent injuries and Sudfeld's wrist injury but I think its a questionable use of resources.

5 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:
5 hours ago, Danger said:

I don't think we cut Sweat yet. We'll keep 6 on the roster most likely. B-Rex, D-Rex, Vinny Curry, Daeshon Hall, Sweat, Miller

That is a lot of DE’s

I'm with McMc...With Cox, Jackson, Jernigan, Ridgeway. I'd rather keep the DE talent. We know both Hector and Hester can live the practice squad life in case of injury like they did last year.

7 minutes ago, Danger said:
8 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

You throw out the most random trades sometimes lol

Don't see the harm in that. Any GM worth their salt will float anything and everything they believe can make their team better.

Oh don't get me wrong i'm sure Howie probably floats things across the line daily but I HIGHLY doubt he's leading a trade for a QB that has been on 3 teams in 3 years with a bottom of the depth chart running back and one of our starting CBs as a "throw in" "if we have to". If he puts Mills on the table he's getting Falk and a pick.