NFL Preseason GDT Week 2

SteelKing728

59 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

What position battles are you interested in for your team?

Any new rising talents coming under the radar?

Discuss the upcoming games!

Slot CB - Patrick Robinson and PJ Williams looking to hold off rookie Chauncey Gardner-Johnson for the starting slot gig. CGJ has the most upside as a playmaker by quite a bit. 

DB/ST - Chris Banjo and Justin Hardee are both core special teamers and have made impact plays when they've been asked to play some defense. Rookie S Saquan Hampton looks to push either of them for playing time and maybe their jobs. 

Pass catchers not named Thomas/Kamara/Cook - Keith Kirkwood, Trequan Smith, Lil'Jordan Humphrey, Emmanuel Butler and Ted Ginn Jr are vying to be lumped in with the first three.

Lots of good athletes at LB this year, someone needs to make their mark on special teams

• Like 1

Looking to see what the Rams backup OLine will do. None of the starters will lay, some won’t even travel, and after mixed reviews last week this is what a lot of Rams fans want to see. The other interesting spots will be Darrell Henderson in his second action. Also the WR after the top four. Thomas and Hodge have drawn rave reviews so far.

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

This play was called back because of the Snead block but Lamar just casually juking out entire defenses is still gonna be a thing this year

If I was the head coach and my QB was taking off like that in preseason games I'd be Furious.