NFL Preseason GDT Week 2

SteelKing728

1 hour ago, dtait93 said:

Vrabel has already proven he’s not a conservative head coach and it’s preseason so this is a non-issue. He pulled the offense because their first 2 drives were bad and didn’t deserve to get the opportunity to extend the drive.

Yeah I agree for Vrabel, even if I did not understand this decision

But this punt reminded me again that so many HC's are way too conservative in this situation ... Jason Garrett's decision to punt in the overtime in Houston last year in 4th down and less than a yard in the territory of Texans was so bad that if I would have been Jerry Jones, I would have fired Garrett after this game, especially with 8 years of mediocrity.

9 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Oh my god he just jumps off the screen. I thought it was Fowler because he’s built like him. He’s nice.. Also, Tony pollard looks legit. Wow what a great drive by him. 

Yeah, really hoping he makes the team. Would be nice to be groomed for a year and he'd be a great athlete on special teams. 

Edited by LeotheLion

11 hours ago, Steelersfan43 said:

Good call?

I didn't see the game. But from this that's a pretty weak call. It didn't appear that he re-directed the CB but I guess I could see it if you're judging based on real time. Not the worst call I've ever seen, but definitely not good either.

30 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

I didn't see the game. But from this that's a pretty weak call. It didn't appear that he re-directed the CB but I guess I could see it if you're judging based on real time. Not the worst call I've ever seen, but definitely not good either.

Honest question, when did the game go from people playing to referees playing? I feel like the line has been crossed