NFL Preseason GDT Week 2

SteelKing728

9 hours ago, N4L said:

He is moving while he is clapping. You can't move like that.

also, qbs move all the time when the playclock is running down. it happens almost every game where the PC is running down and the qb starts clapping frantically for the ball to be snapped. 

3 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

He's a bad interview. Kind of awkward jock but that doesnt make him unlikable. 

It's not for me about being awkward. I didn't like him blaming everything on a vanilla offense. He missed a lot of throws. I would have liked to see him take ownership and say he needs to be better. He was just making excuses for poor performance. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, LeotheLion said:

It's not for me about being awkward. I didn't like him blaming everything on a vanilla offense. He missed a lot of throws. I would have liked to see him take ownership and say he needs to be better. He was just making excuses for poor performance. 

He acknowledged the big picture, which was just a preseason game. Which is the same mindset the fans have. Now, if he starts throwing teammates under the bus like a Ben or commenting on the business decisions of teammates like a Baker, then yea that’s a problem.