NFL Preseason GDT Week 2

SteelKing728

25 minutes ago, Steelersfan43 said:

Daniel Jones's college timing-based deep ball was maybe the best in the class, no exaggeration. What he's been doing in the preseason and excelling at shouldn't surprise anybody. 

Ball security has been an issue tonight from him, but he'll learn. Rookie mistakes. Still impressed with how he throws the ball and commands the huddle. 

Call it preseason, but what you want to see from a young QB is decision making, command and understanding of the offense and willingness. Daniel Jones has shown all those intangibles. Dude is looking like a young Matt Ryan. Really good sign of things to come.

Anybody else also impressed with Gardner Minshew?

• Like 2

I know it's only against preseason 3rd & 4th quarter scrubs. But, it has put a smile on my face to see former Rugby Union speedster Christian Wade making the most of his limited opportunities in back-to-back games.

(Week 1)

(Week 2) 

I also take great pleasure in the fact he is outdoing former Rugby League player Valentine Holmes with the Jets - quite considerably.

Rugby Union  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rugby League

• Like 4

10 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

I see the Bears kicker missed another field goal.

Thanks Baltimore. 😎

Different 1, we have 2, they have both missed 1 in a preseason game.  Pineiro missed a 48 yarder last week, Fry missed a 47 yarder this week.  Fry made from 43 last week and Piniero from 41 this week.  Both are capable NFL kickers.

12 hours ago, minutemancl said:

If the Giants didn't easily march down the field and score like they did against this 2nd/3rd team Bears defense, I'd be concerned. But they did, so I'm happy. Get Eli out and let the Stormborn get some snaps now. 

Please tell me that's not a real thing?