NFL Preseason GDT Week 2

SteelKing728

Man i was so pumped there was so much silence with the Chargers this offseason which meant good things. Then bam, bam, bam and BAM. Okung, Allen, Gordon and Derwin. My optimisim is dwindling. Im hoping for some community consoling.

Anyway about week 2. Has Daniel been the most impressive rookie QB overall so far?

13 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

Man i was so pumped there was so much silence with the Chargers this offseason which meant good things. Then bam, bam, bam and BAM. Okung, Allen, Gordon and Derwin. My optimisim is dwindling. Im hoping for some community consoling.

I just don't get it. It happens every single year. The ChargIRs are a real thing. Has medical/conditioning staffs changed substantially over the years?

26 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I just don't get it. It happens every single year. The ChargIRs are a real thing. Has medical/conditioning staffs changed substantially over the years?

If not that's the next thing the front office should do. You can't ignore that they continue to have issues with it, make the change.

37 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I dont think it has. Seems like regardlesd the head coach, it keeps happening. Happens to all teams i guess. But with Chargers seems to happen to key players before the season even starts.  But its life of the NFL. Next man up. If the conditioning staff hasnt changed, it definitely needs to. Because they suck.

7 hours ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Different 1, we have 2, they have both missed 1 in a preseason game.  Pineiro missed a 48 yarder last week, Fry missed a 47 yarder this week.  Fry made from 43 last week and Piniero from 41 this week.  Both are capable NFL kickers.

For your teams sake, I hope so.

I hope our new kicking situation works out too...obviously!

5 hours ago, NVRamsFan said:

If not that's the next thing the front office should do. You can't ignore that they continue to have issues with it, make the change.

Idk I just think it’s bad luck. We had that with Fisher and Reggie.. And now that that’s reggie and McVay are there the injuries aren’t as common! Knock on major wood. I recall losing Brockers, Bradford and others to injuries in the preseaason. 

1 hour ago, Steelersfan43 said:

Preseason or not, it's an awful decision .... The HCs in the NFL are way too conservative in its situations in 4th and less than a yard in the middle of the field

Vrabel has already proven he’s not a conservative head coach and it’s preseason so this is a non-issue. He pulled the offense because their first 2 drives were bad and didn’t deserve to get the opportunity to extend the drive.

1 hour ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Idk I just think it’s bad luck. We had that with Fisher and Reggie.. And now that that’s reggie and McVay are there the injuries aren’t as common! Knock on major wood. I recall losing Brockers, Bradford and others to injuries in the preseaason. 

It's Ted Rath now not Reggie. 

Just now, NVRamsFan said:

It's Ted Rath now not Reggie. 

Are you sure. I still see Reggie in the staff and players hurry to credit him all the time. Teds job is much more different. He’s the strength and conditioning coach. Fisher had one too, he was the one that told the players they were cut. 

1 minute ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Are you sure. I still see Reggie in the staff and players hurry to credit him all the time. Teds job is much more different. He’s the strength and conditioning coach. Fisher had one too, he was the one that told the players they were cut. 

Rath is the strength and conditioning coach. Reggie is the sports medicine and performance director. Rath is the change from Fisher and when he came on we saw a vast improvement. 

1 minute ago, NVRamsFan said:

Rath is the strength and conditioning coach. Reggie is the sports medicine and performance director. Rath is the change from Fisher and when he came on we saw a vast improvement. 

Not sure. I do know that reggie is the guy in charge of rehab stuff.. He’s the head athletic director. He’s out there monitoring Kupp and others. But yeah maybe Rath is that dude.