Fantasy Football Options

FGK

Questions Three  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should we do an auction or snake draft?

• Auction
    • Snake
    • Don't Care
  2. 2. Should we do one starting QB or two?

• One QB
    • Two QB's
  3. 3. We've pulled the K and added a flex. With the league being shallow, should we add ANOTHER flex?

• Two flex, Two RB, Two WR, One TE
    • Three Flex, Two RB, Two WR, One TE

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I want AUCTION just so that we can all put up Baker at #1 and see how high we can get him. I may spend all my cash on him this year just because. 

I want auction so bad for exactly this reason. 

• Like 2

Just now, freakygeniuskid said:

I want auction so bad for exactly this reason. 

Basically an AUCTION gives 1 person a 1 year "I'm Baker's biggest fan on this site!" no questions asked trump card at any given time. I can basically ignore all of your hype on him in 2018 and then trump you by sending a screenshot of Baker on my team and everyone will know that you were wrong. 

• Like 1

I'd prefer auction just cuz I've never done one.  I've done mock auction drafts, though, and having autodraft do your auction draft is a new kind of awful.  If any of us miss the draft (which will definitely happen), that person (or persons) will be screwed for the entire year.

For that reason, we should probably just do a snake.

1 minute ago, hornbybrown said:

Voted snake draft because I often can’t make it online for the draft. Snake draft is nice and easy to preset my preferences 

Yeah looking through the options if I will be able to make the draft others have already stated they couldn't and if it is a time they can I can't so, auction is kind of scary. I think, even though I have never seen the results of an auto auction draft, that I could still compete for a playoff spot because I will set my lineup every week and am just smarter than everyone else but it certainly seems like a huge disadvantage.