• 30-35
    • 35-40
    • 40-45
    • 45-50
    • 50-55
    • 55+ (he breaks the record)

16 minutes ago, FrantikRam said:

38 feels about right.

If he were to do what not even Manning/Brady/Brees could do and throw 40+ in back to back years...that would be interesting

Brees did throw 40+ in back to back years... once... though he did miss making it a 3-peat throwing 39 in the last year of the stretch.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FrantikRam said:

Ah I had forgotten that. Thanks!

I mean still a ridiculous feat to accomplish for even that 2-3 year stretch for Brees.  I don't think Mahomes does it this year, but with how the NFL is moving, I wouldn't be surprised to see Mahomes do it several times in his career going forward.

5 hours ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that anytime you have a chance to dump on the Chiefs you take it. Just looking at your post history it's all Chiefs, no Colts. Odd.

Have you looked around FF lately?

We should rename the site to the Chiefs & Dak Digest.

• Like 1

I went 35-40 now that the league is cool with Tyreek's child abuse and his threats against a woman he had previously attacked.

Derwin James' injury might not change anything since they don't face the Chargers until week 11.

BTW I am a huge AR fan from his Eagles days and I have 2 close friends who are Chiefs diehards. I casually root for them in many of their matchups.

I am genuinely disgusted by them this year. Its got nothing to do with years of being a hater.

34 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

@Jacksonville - 0

@Oakland - 2

vsBaltimore - 0

@Detroit - 4

vsIndianapolis - 2

vsHouston - 3

@Denver - 1

vsGreen Bay - 4

vsMinnesota - 1

@Tennessee - 0

vsLos Angeles * - 1

vsOakland - 3

@New England - 2

vsDenver - 3

@Chicago - 0

vsLos Angeles - 1

You realize he didn't have a single game with zero TDs last year? You really think he'll have four this year?

12 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

You realize he didn't have a single game with zero TDs last year? You really think he'll have four this year?

Pretty sure he had one vs Jags last year if not mistaken. 0 passing.

Bears, Ravens, Jags are amongst the best defenses. I think Chiefs will have a horrible game overall @ Titans.

I could see him running in another 5 or 6 tds.

Honestly i dont know what to expect from Mahomes. Everything i see tells me he should be great for his career. But then there is instincts that tell me last year will be a mirage. Right now Mahomes is as big of an enigma as i can ever recall. I wouldnt be surprised if he has 36. But imma stick with 27 passing and prolly 6 running, 33 total.

1 minute ago, Bearerofnews said:

Pretty sure he had one vs Jags last year if not mistaken. 0 passing.

Bears, Ravens, Jags are amongst the best defenses. I think Chiefs will have a horrible game overall @ Titans.

I could see him running in another 5 or 6 tds.

Honestly i dont know what to expect from Mahomes. Everything i see tells me he should be great for his career. But then there is instincts that tell me last year will be a mirage. Right now Mahomes is as big of an enigma as i can ever recall. I wouldnt be surprised if he has 36. But imma stick with 27 passing and prolly 6 running, 33 total.

The word you're looking for is hope, not instincts.

• Like 1