1. 1. How many you got?

• 25-30
    • 30-35
    • 35-40
    • 40-45
    • 45-50
    • 50-55
    • 55+ (he breaks the record)

Highly doubt he throws for 50 again.  I think a low guess for him would be about 35-40.  That's still a really high number in general, but conservative for him.  He's so talented and their offense is so wide open and explosive.  Hill being able to play is huge as well.

1 hour ago, Buckweath said:

It was a bad defense but I don't think it was as bad as some people say.

It finished 1st in total sacks with three good to very good pashrushers. 

They had a few games where the defense looked good albeit against poor offenses. And then in the playoffs people thought the Colts Oline would maul that Chiefs Dline and the Colts would have no problem scoring at will but it ended up they barely could do anything offensively.

At the end of the day, the defense finished #24 in points per game allowed. 

I mean it was a bad defense but it's not like one could say the defense was just as bad as the offense was good, far from it IMO.

The Colts didn’t employ the proper gameplan to expose KC defensively.

The Colts ran from the shotgun, the Patriots ran from the I-formation. That made a big difference. Also, once Indy fell behind 7-0 they panicked, and Luck started throwing passes in a blizzard against a good pass rush.

No bueno for Indy.

It was more Colts poor coaching/quarterbacking than great Chiefs defense (but to be fair to KC, the defense was VERY inspired to win that game). Things snowballed and the Colts couldn’t handle that energy and momentum in that stadium

• Like 2

PPG is such a flawed stat for a defense if they are consistently giving up 7-9 minute drives.  Which was common under Sutton for as long as Derrick Johnson was not around.  Last years defense was awful no matter how you put it..  sack numbers highly inflated by scoring so often.

As far as Mahomes,  35-39 would be my guess. I don’t see Reid getting tired of his new toy after just one season..  Reid’s ability to scheme guys open factors into my decision just as much as Mahomes talent.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, FinSting said:

Dang just watched some plays from the AFC title game last year...how did Mahomes miss a WIDE OPEN Damian Williams on that wheel route? The Pats literally did not cover the RB as a receiver out of the backfield. Walk-in TD, wasted. 

Damien is going to light it up in KC. Fans underate him because he never became a star in Miami. 

1 hour ago, FinSting said:

Dang just watched some plays from the AFC title game last year...how did Mahomes miss a WIDE OPEN Damian Williams on that wheel route? The Pats literally did not cover the RB as a receiver out of the backfield. Walk-in TD, wasted. 

The MVP still got work to do and he knows it.

That one probably eats at him.

On 8/21/2019 at 9:00 PM, FinSting said:

Sub-40 for sure. 

Broncos and Chargers got some defense going on, and an entire offseason of studying film. Last year was simply insane, can't repeat 50 TD passes, not even close. 

Don't know about the Chargers but we can't cover Hill. He's already 30 yards downfield by the time Von or Chubb breach the pocket and then he scrambles.

• Like 1