Raiders @ Green Bay "Tighten Things Up Bowl"

Leader

1 hour ago, Cakeshoppe said:

Firing MM was the coup. Pettine lead a shadow countercoup. Murphy’s preparing for the counter-countercoup. 

This has been been declassified. It’s in the white papers

I mean, that IS where they list everybody's business, right?

Edited by HyponGrey

3 hours ago, wgbeethree said:

I didn't realize the conversation about terrible bands moved from TAPT to here.

Too many for TAPT to contain. This'll be a dead thread in a week, so might as well bury a few here while their music plays in the stadium/commercial. Keys might have just put out their worst album yet. 

"Psychotic Girl" is my jam though.

1 hour ago, Golfman said:

I don't want any of our front line players playing anymore in preseason. Let's just stay healthy for September 5th please. 

I saw that movie last year.  It ended with Rodgers getting hurt the first game of the year against Chicago.  Ironic we play them again this year, in their house this time.  Maybe the Bears will let us trot Rodgers out in bubble wrap.  Kidding aside, I just hope Rodgers can walk out of Soldier Field on his own power after that game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sasquatch said:

I saw that movie last year.  It ended with Rodgers getting hurt the first game of the year against Chicago.  Ironic we play them again this year, in their house this time.  Maybe the Bears will let us trot Rodgers out in bubble wrap.  Kidding aside, I just hope Rodgers can walk out of Soldier Field on his own power after that game.

Pass in rhythm. Get the ball out. Pass the ball.

3 hours ago, Golfman said:

I don't want any of our front line players playing anymore in preseason. Let's just stay healthy for September 5th please. 

I'd settle for seeing the starters play for between 2 drives and a quarter or so, in two of the four preseason games. The guys who play in the regular season need some practice badly enough to risk injury, imo.

• Like 1