GDT: Preseason Week 2: Bears at Giants

AZBearsFan

Figure we should get this started. My wants: 

-No key injuries. Keep the bubble wrap on. 

-A FG attempt every single time we are inside the 40 on offense. I don’t care how. I don’t care whether or not Tyler Bray can throw a TD to Thomas Ives. I care whether our kickers can make kicks. Preseason is about getting ready for the regular season, and neither Bray or Ives will be a part or that. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AZBearsFan said:

Figure we should get this started. My wants: 

-No key injuries. Keep the bubble wrap on. 

-A FG attempt every single time we are inside the 40 on offense. I don’t care how. I don’t care whether or not Tyler Bray can throw a TD to Thomas Ives. I care whether our kickers can make kicks. Preseason is about getting ready for the regular season, and neither Bray or Ives will be a part or that. 

Kick it on 2nd down, IDGAF

• Like 2

Things Matt Nagy hates:

- Not being you

- Cody Parkey

- Preseason

I'm perfectly fine with the starters being rested. Game will be much duller, but I really don't care if the preseason is dull. Besides, we've still got the kickers, that's all I'm here for anyway. 

Still looking forward to seeing the back-up TEs again, can Bars repeat his good showing? Coward needs to be better. We get some Riley Ridley tonight as well which I'm looking forward to.

• Like 1