Packers Trade Elliot, Claim Chris Odom

deltarich87

Something has to be up with Jayrone's back to be sent to Dallas for a 7th round pick. I'm willing to wager the Packers told Dallas his health is in question and he may need to go on the IR. Dallas offers up a conditional 7th to take a look and if he doesn't hold up they can cut him loose without losing anything. It's not like GB is stacked on defense. Clearly there's something wrong with Jayrone if they essentially cut him (which is what a conditional 7th is, let's be real).

2 minutes ago, SassyFascistAlphaGuy said:

Something has to be up with Jayrone's back to be sent to Dallas for a 7th round pick. I'm willing to wager the Packers told Dallas his health is in question and he may need to go on the IR. Dallas offers up a conditional 7th to take a look and if he doesn't hold up they can cut him loose without losing anything. It's not like GB is stacked on defense. Clearly there's something wrong with Jayrone if they essentially cut him (which is what a conditional 7th is, let's be real).

Jayrone is as stiff as a board. 

23 hours ago, Gopackgonerd said:

I like it. Production is very huge for me, despite maybe him not playing the best talent. Hopefully he gets more time than Fackrell. 

I doubt it, I feel like this coaching staff is going to give Fackrell plenty of opportunities to prove he wasn't a mistake in the draft. I am hopeful that I am wrong. 

2 hours ago, St Vince said:

Elliot has been a four year tease that never amounted to anything special, time to move on. Happy the front office is bringing in new blood on D, that's the only area they can't get right in the draft.

You mean other than the DPOY caliber Matthews and pro bowl caliber Perry?

Archived