Ravens Game Play by Play Comments

AlexGreen#20

Just now, Leader said:

This is true and Morrison can certainly fill a gap. It's the backing up version of Morrison that can be concerning.....but I guess thats what Green or Jones will be for.

At this point, I just want a vet. I don't even care if it's a guy who's barely a top 100 ILB. 

• Like 2

Nice breakdown.  Although Gary didn't get many snaps against starters, per an article from Mil JS today, he hasn't had a tackle in 66 snaps in 2 preseason games.  That stat is pretty amazing for a highly thought of 1st rounder.  Especially so considering he played against more 2nd and 3rd teamers than starters.  Realize it's a very small sample but I hope things start picking up a little for our top 1st rounder.

2 minutes ago, ccecilnosebleed said:

@AlexGreen#20 how are you feeling about Alexander’s progress? This D is depending on him to have a big year, but so far it seems like he’s been a little quiet...

There are significantly worse things for a CB to be. 

I'm not worried about Alexander. He should be one of the better players on this defense.

25 minutes ago, ccecilnosebleed said:

@AlexGreen#20 how are you feeling about Alexander’s progress? This D is depending on him to have a big year, but so far it seems like he’s been a little quiet...

You can extend that feeling to the entire D IMO in so much as the entire unit seems to be playing things in a lower gear. It's preseason and I think the "Dont get hurt" mantra has fully infused the NFL.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, St Vince said:

It's amazing the lack of love and disrespect for the white stiff from some people on this board.

There's no racial overtones to my thinking or comment at all...but now that you brought it up, which "White stiff" you referring to? Kumerow or Ryan? :)