Texans vs Lions - Preseason Game 2

tab

On 8/19/2019 at 6:44 PM, ET80 said:

I think Akins is slated to win the starting job, right? I doubt he goes anywhere.

I'm all but certain that Warring won't play a snap for us. He's constantly injured, and while people like to sell up the "he's only been playing football for [insert number of years here]" angle as a signal that he's going to only get better, it's also a potential sign that he lacks the desire to put in the time and effort to live up to his potential. 

Once he gets a few paychecks (which will be more than what I make in a year) and sees the level of effort needed to get back into shape/condition, it's probably a good bet he'll mail it in. Warring will be a cut casualty in 2021, and will prob walk away from football with a ton of money - and that's about it.

Yeah, Damian Harris would have been a better pick.

i'm still optimistic he can be good but I'm peeved that he's basically the last guy signed for us and then immediately slips on a banana peel and misses the entire preseason

BOB said he's been in concussion protocol today

• Like 1