Zeke’s Holdout When does he fall out of the Top-4?

JaguarCrazy2832

So Zeke has fallen from 2 to 4 in standard leagues but still firmly sitting at 4 above DJ/Bell while Melvin Gordon has fallen to the mid-20s from around 6. How long before Zeke’s holdout moves him farther than 4 on your boards?

i have pick 8 in my big league and want him to keep holding out so he’ll fall to me 😂

Just now, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

So Zeke has fallen from 2 to 4 in standard leagues but still firmly sitting at 4 above DJ/Bell while Melvin Gordon has fallen to the mid-20s from around 6. How long before Zeke’s holdout moves him farther than 4 on your boards?

i have pick 8 in my big league and want him to keep holding out so he’ll fall to me 😂

really hard to say.  Probably all depends on how your league views things.  Each league has such a different tolerance to losing a 1st round pick to suspension/holdout.  

Also might be good to factor in how the reports coming out of Dallas are leading up to the season.  How dug in are the Cowboys?  How dug in is Elliott's camp?

Do you gamble and see if you can get him in the early 2nd?

9 hours ago, squire12 said:

really hard to say.  Probably all depends on how your league views things.  Each league has such a different tolerance to losing a 1st round pick to suspension/holdout.  

Also might be good to factor in how the reports coming out of Dallas are leading up to the season.  How dug in are the Cowboys?  How dug in is Elliott's camp?

Do you gamble and see if you can get him in the early 2nd?

We've already heard he wont report without a new deal. I just feel like Dallas wont let him sit, just don't think they treat this like Pitt last year or LAC this year

Its a major risk the bigger your league is but I think I'm willing to take it at 8. I'd rather risk him at 8 than Gurley

Edited by JaguarCrazy2832

3 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

Bell was still being selected in the 1st round last year when his situation seemed less hopeful. Unless the major sites drop him on their Autorankings, I think the likelihood of him falling to #8 is pretty unlikely. 

I agree but I think Bell's holdout is so fresh its possible he falls(I hope) outside the Top-4 but all the way to 8 seems like a stretch. 

My big draft is this Sunday so its possible he could fall and yet still report before the season starts

11 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I agree but I think Bell's holdout is so fresh its possible he falls(I hope) outside the Top-4 but all the way to 8 seems like a stretch. 

My big draft is this Sunday so its possible he could fall and yet still report before the season starts

That’s my point. He’s firmly #4 on my board regardless of holdout...he’s simply not the receiver of Kamara or CMac. And all it takes is the guy drafting at #4 to be spooked. He could definitely make it to #5 or even #6. But the OP is drafting #8. That’d be pretty unlikely unless there are new developments. 

2 hours ago, VIKINGS101011 said:

I’ve also got the 8 pick in my one redraft league. I’m thinking I will probably take him if he’s there still also. 

It just seems crazy to let him fall and we all think Dallas isnt good enough without him to win games so i think he’d be a steal there but i have 2 drafts this weekend and both I’m picking 8th(1 no money PPR and 1 big money standard)

Edited by JaguarCrazy2832
  • Like 1