Cedric Benson dead

beardown3231

Love all the Bears with whom there was reported animosity back in the day coming out and talking about how much they love the kid. Briggs talking about how they’d hit each other too hard in practice and then both make sure each other was good when the talk at the time was the vets “punishing” Benson in practice for his holdout upon his arrival, and Thomas Jones defending him and talking about how he was just a kid trying to find his way in the league when they were teammates was great, humanizing stuff and really shows how people don’t really see the real relationships that build between these players. Benson underwhelmed to expectations here but I never got the impression he was anything other than a good guy. I remember as much as his on field shortcomings the raw emotion we saw from him when he was drafted. That was awesome stuff. 

RIP Cedric. You deserved better. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, dll2000 said:

Just remember cars and trucks win those collisions.  Be weary my friend.  

Absolutely. I trust no one when I'm on it, but I'm like that with my truck too. Learned better than to trust other drivers from volunteer firefighting and all the crap my dad dealt with when he did it for 25 years.

• Like 1