Dome

4 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

If its a cult game, someone convert me.

Also @SwAg sup
?

Nacho 

If it's a cult game he is scum.

1. He started scum and made that shaky claim to live so he could convert somone

2. He started town but was converted bc he claimed powerful town and was going to be able to skate by for a bit.  

If it's not a cult game then whicker or swag.  

22 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Nacho 

If it's a cult game he is scum.

1. He started scum and made that shaky claim to live so he could convert somone

2. He started town but was converted bc he claimed powerful town and was going to be able to skate by for a bit.  

If it's not a cult game then whicker or swag.  

Now that i'm protected a good deal (thanks to whoever gave me that armor, even though I was not targeted last night), I'll go out and claim.

I'm Adrianne. I won't go into my ability but @SwAg can easily confirm I used my ability on him last night. Also as a SAWL contract holder I get two vouchers each night instead of one. The drink I bought last night gives me a 1-shot jail but I'm not going to say which one because I don't wish to allow mafia this ability.

Now, Pickle Rick. One of the Wonder twins need to go for my own sanity. Do you prefer youself or Orca?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Now that i'm protected a good deal (thanks to whoever gave me that armor, even though I was not targeted last night), I'll go out and claim.

I'm Adrianne. I won't go into my ability but @SwAg can easily confirm I used my ability on him last night. Also as a SAWL contract holder I get two vouchers each night instead of one. The drink I bought last night gives me a 1-shot jail but I'm not going to say which one because I don't wish to allow mafia this ability.

Now, Pickle Rick. One of the Wonder twins need to go for my own sanity. Do you prefer youself or Orca?

So lets see if I can get this straight.  You made the following posts this morning 

5 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

If its a cult game, someone convert me.

Also @SwAg sup
?

4 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Nothing at this time. But I can confirm that some of these drinks have some pretty powerful effects.

3 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Just the one I bought last night, for certain.

2 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

In fairness I didnt really think you were scum. It was you or me

Then when I call you out as scum you overreact and get all defensive and decide that one vote scared you so much that you had to claim your character and that you are now (I guess) bulletproof.....

Then to top all of that, you decide that best play for town is to lynch one of two people just for your sanity (not caring if they are a town member or what their powers are).  

Did I get that right, you basically want to kill people bc they pose you, as an individual,  a threat.  That is the most anti-town thing you can do.  

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

So lets see if I can get this straight.  You made the following posts this morning 

Then when I call you out as scum you overreact and get all defensive and decide that one vote scared you so much that you had to claim your character and that you are now (I guess) bulletproof.....

Then to top all of that, you decide that best play for town is to lynch one of two people just for your sanity (not caring if they are a town member or what their powers are).  

Did I get that right, you basically want to kill people bc they pose you, as an individual,  a threat.  That is the most anti-town thing you can do.  

You're definitely not both town tho

And yes, being bulletproof helps. I might as well complete my claim

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Well this is interesting.  I know I am, but why do you say that.  It is obviously not based on an ability bc you used your ability on swag last night (you already claimed that).

Your voting habits yesterday were reason to suspect you enough. I'd actually wager you're scum more than I would Orca; he's probably just grudging on me

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

Your voting habits yesterday were reason to suspect you enough. I'd actually wager you're scum more than I would Orca; he's probably just grudging on me

what voting habits was that?

was it keeping my vote on you bc you were clearly are scum and I think I figured out the game....the winners of the contracts replaced the dead stars?  please say it was that bc that will clearly show that you are really scared of me right now.