The Skyrim Amateur Wrestling League! - Day 8 end 6pm EST

Dome

Just now, Malfatron said:

agree on the 2nd but not first part

Oh yeah?  So, winning makes you Cult? 😂 so, let’s just clear Touch, because he joined after.  Half the game didn’t submit an application probably.  And then what about MWil and Nacho who definitively lost one?  The amount of things necessary for that to form the basis for a functional game are too long for me to entertain right now.

• Like 1

Just now, SwAg said:

Oh yeah?  So, winning makes you Cult? 😂 so, let’s just clear Touch, because he joined after.  Half the game didn’t submit an application probably.  And then what about MWil and Nacho who definitively lost one?  The amount of things necessary for that to form the basis for a functional game are too long for me to entertain right now.

nacho claimed a role that was identical to mine and i know he won a competition as well. all signs point to this being the case. 

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

i thought you meant fulfilled his wincon

i already knew he won way early when he like nachos post about the comp

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

nacho claimed a role that was identical to mine and i know he won a competition as well. all signs point to this being the case. 

I don’t think Nacho claimed to recruit people.  And if he is somehow a cult leader, he telegraphed perfectly, and hit the probability jackpot, all the while his whole house of cards comes crumbling down if the character he claimed flips at any point.

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

You all aren’t even addressing the issue.

You guys don’t know what Danger does.  I am telling you unequivocally that swoosh is a killer. Given his entrance to the thread today after no kills at night, I would bet that he attempted to kill last night, and then he embraced Whicker’s Cult angle, further distancing from knowledge of kills.  And since his kill failed, I would guess that he targeted a protected person, which means it was not a pro-Town target.  Yeah, maybe he targeted protected scum as Town, but the rest of his actions are not indicative of that.

Oh man this is such a scum Swag explanation. I’ve seen my fair share of these at this point.