Preseason WK 2 GDT - The RETURN OF THE JIMMY

N4L

39 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

maybe the first team gets 2 series?

I'm hoping for one. I hope the first drive is so successful that we move immediately to the backups. Really the best case scenario in my eyes. That is assuming that we are looking at this like we would normally approach Preseason Game #1.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, John232 said:

Does Game Pass allow streaming? Anyone else have it? ThoughtS?

as papa said it doesn't work for live streaming in the US, but if you have a vpn you can spoof your location to Europe and watch for free. I think you may need to get the 'international game pass' though

The game is on ESPN though, and if you have cable you can stream the game through the ESPN app on any device. Its a high quality stream that is honestly better than the HD channel itself. 

1 hour ago, N4L said:

as papa said it doesn't work for live streaming in the US, but if you have a vpn you can spoof your location to Europe and watch for free. I think you may need to get the 'international game pass' though

The game is on ESPN though, and if you have cable you can stream the game through the ESPN app on any device. Its a high quality stream that is honestly better than the HD channel itself. 

Right. So you would have to turn the VPN on to a location outside the USA, and sign up for Game Pass that way.

8 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Right. So you would have to turn the VPN on to a location outside the USA, and sign up for Game Pass that way.

yep, just wanted to clarify that it is a different game pass account all together, since he may get gamepass, get the vpn, then have it not work. you have to get your vpn going first then sign up for the international gamepass. 

The ESPN app is really the way to go, for tonight at least. 

40 minutes ago, N4L said:

yep, just wanted to clarify that it is a different game pass account all together, since he may get gamepass, get the vpn, then have it not work. you have to get your vpn going first then sign up for the international gamepass. 

The ESPN app is really the way to go, for tonight at least. 

This is huge. Do you have any VPN recommendations? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, John232 said:

This is huge. Do you have any VPN recommendations? 

Ive used Nord VPN. Its reasonable. 

I am not a VPN expert though, you could probably ask in the TAST section in this forum

• Like 1