Preseason WK 2 GDT - The RETURN OF THE JIMMY

N4L

Just now, Gore Whore 21 said:

I use PIA. No complaints with that and it’s pretty reasonably priced.

Do you use it to stream NFL games by any chance? I looked at going the VPN route once for my wife who was living in the caribbean, but didn't want to risk an IP ban for her because she was doing a lot of her med school courses online. 

24 minutes ago, rudyZ said:

Okay, guys, no need to VPN anything. Just come at my place, I can stream it. Well... construction people severed my internet cable, but it should be fixed at some point... after Jimmy's series.

200w.webp?cid=790b7611c6c201200a95213724

Edited by oldman9er

1 hour ago, N4L said:

Ive used Nord VPN. Its reasonable. 

I am not a VPN expert though, you could probably ask in the TAST section in this forum

ExpressVPN is what I've used the last 3 years or so. No complaints. Zero problems. It's excellent. 

I've always heard Nord VPN is good also. It seems to be those two that are the most popular. 

Edited by PapaShogun

1 hour ago, John232 said:

Do you use it to stream NFL games by any chance? I looked at going the VPN route once for my wife who was living in the caribbean, but didn't want to risk an IP ban for her because she was doing a lot of her med school courses online. 

Your ISP won't care that you're using a VPN for anything. 

Edited by PapaShogun