Fantasy Thread

Humble_Beast

it wouldn't surprise me to see him drop more as the articles pile up (unfortunately)

mahomes is gonna be $.  but for me I wait on qbs and try to have 3 and 3 at wr and rb. there is no gronk/Gonzales to me really this year (Kelce is good but im not a te in the 3rd kinda guy) Williams was still left after that draft was over so if you don't have brown hes a late target. he`ll be a good wr3 or flex. carr in the 12th was a steal.lol especially with brees in the 7th. cost me cook but points from qbs are pretty imp.lol

• Like 1

rate my 2  drafts; 2 Full PPR 10 team leagues

Team A

QB: Rodgers

RB: J Jacobs, A Jones, D Montgomery, Duke Johnson, Miles Sanders, D Henderson

WR: D Hopkins, JuJu, C Samuel, R Anderson, G Tate

TE: M Andrews, TJ Hockenson

K: Carlson

Def: Bills 

Team B:

QB: Winston

RB: K Johnson, A Jones, D Montgomery, D Guice, M Sanders, Duke Johnson, D Thompson, 

WR: D Adams, T Hill, AJ Green, Dede Westbrook, 

TE: M Andrews

K: Carlson

Def: LA Chargers

I had my draft this Saturday at 3pm.  My team is very good but now I have 2 major holes to fill.  I drafted Luck and 2 hours later he announced his retirement >:(

I have Winston as my back up and am trying to work a trade as we speak.  I have an abundance of WR's and have Robert Woods plus another player I'm offering for a QB.  I am eyeballing Newton and Watson. Thoughts?

I also drafted Ebron and am now double hosed.  I was thinking about cutting him and going after Hockenson, Fant, Hooper, Andrews, Burton or Graham.  

What are your thoughts on my TE situation?  Should I keep Ebron and pick one of the guys I mentioned or cut bait and pick up 2 of those guys?  Of those guys who is the best to have?  I think the safest bet is Hooper, he will produce but is nothing special.  Upside is Fant and Hockenson.  Flacco loves his TE's so I would lean more towards Fant as a potential breakout player.  Andrews has Jackson throwing him the ball and that scares me.  Graham is a dinosaur and is injury prone.   

6 hours ago, raidr4life said:

Raider hater's hating on AB, not paying attention to Crabtree first year.

Crabtree 89 Rec 1003 Yds 8 TD

Cooper 83 Rec 1153 Yds 5TD

No way AB and Williams can't match or beat this.

It mostly depends on Cable and Carr.  If Carr feels comfortable and is willing to give them the opportunities to surpass those numbers then they should but I also believe that Cooper plus another good WR #2 could have also.  Career wise Cooper and Brown's catch % and Yards/Target are close(Cooper 59.6% and 8.4 Y/T Brown 65% and 8.8 Y/T).  Cooper's numbers with Dallas are at Brown's all time best for a year in those categories.  The difference is that Cooper has averaged 116 targets a year and Brown has had 157 over the past 8 years.  I did not count Brown's rookie year where he had 19 targets.

14 hours ago, raidr4life said:

Raider hater's hating on AB, not paying attention to Crabtree first year.

Crabtree 89 Rec 1003 Yds 8 TD

Cooper 83 Rec 1153 Yds 5TD

No way AB and Williams can't match or beat this.

Broad statement here I just Hope DC isn’t throwing up lollipops/Rainmakers let these studs run under long bombs 

T Brady

L Bell
J Jacobs

M Thomas
J Edelman
J Gordon

A Hooper

J Landry

D Carlson
Houston D/ST

C Samuel
J Brown
D Guice
D Thompson
D Waller
D Carr
T Williams

Here's to hoping NE does really well on offense or I can move package someone with Edelman for another WR. 

6 minutes ago, dafreak said:

Need some insight into Waller, is he the real deal? Thinking of picking him up, looking for a lottery ticket. Currently have Hooper.

Could see Waller going 45-60 rec 600+ yards and 6-8 tds. Mostly he will be good redzone target.