Fantasy Thread

Humble_Beast

42 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Tough decision hey! I'd never have to fuss about RB again and look to move Mixon or Lindsay for more WR help if I need.

I value RBs way more than WRs because of their touches. Plus with the seasons changing, and cold weather coming in, the trend says to start running the ball more. 
your team is loaded either way, but you could have 3 top 5 RBs in FF at the end of year which is unheard of.
Diggs is still a top WR, vikes/ cousins are just weird lol. Sanders is doing well with SF, TY if healthy is a starter.. and landry and gordon are decent if needed. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Humble_Beast said:

Dallas Goedert???? 

Can see this man be a huge asset going forward????

matchups the next 4 weeks 

Seattle 

@Miami 

NYG 

@Wash 

I could Dallas doing work against all those teams. TE1 or even as a flex..... thoughts??? 

What kind of league are you in? In a deep league, I can see him being a FLEX option. Is ertz hurt or something? 

Edited by Justwinning

• 4 weeks later...

Real talk. I’m in the finals for my league and big money is at stake. I’m in a 12 man league (half ppr) and I’m thinking about starting Deandre Washington as my flex. Should I do this or am I crazy to rely on anyone on this team?

My other flex option is Christian Kirk, Darius slayton, and sterling Shepard 

Edited by Justwinning

28 minutes ago, Justwinning said:

Real talk. I’m in the finals for my league and big money is at stake. I’m in a 12 man league (half ppr) and I’m thinking about starting Deandre Washington as my flex. Should I do this or am I crazy to rely on anyone on this team?

My other flex option is Christian Kirk, Darius slay, and sterling Shepard 

I'd go with Shepard

• Like 1