2018 NFL Draft Thread

Louis Friend

• 2 weeks later...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13RgfxMu4CW0NKMZebZ88cgg7b7MlszjfzXxEeId7Y34/edit?usp=sharing

My 2018 NFL Draft Database. 

Over 1,000 players. Player name links to college player page. Height/Weight links to NFLDraftScout prospect page. Report links to my Word Document background and eventual evaluation. 

If you have questions/additions/suggestions/etc PM me.

Thanks!

11 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

Are skill positions showing to be draft needs? A pass catching TE? A pass catching WR? A thumper RB? 

Not likely, at least not early. The top 3 at WR are solid and TJ Jones isn't the worst WR4 out there. They will likely go after more depth there in FA if they feel they need it. RB shouldn't be an early focus. Abdullah is a good player and Riddick is one of the best receivers out of the backfield. Zenner has looked better as well. Unless someone like Nick Chubb falls to them in the 3rd, I doubt they go RB early at this point. TE depends on what happens with Ebron, how Fells looks going forward, and how Roberts develops the rest of the way. The TE class could have some good players, so it may not be an early target either. DE, DT, LB, and LG/C will likely be the early targets.

33 minutes ago, diehardlionfan said:

Connor Williams has certainly caught my eye.

pretty decent chance he stays in school with his season ending due to injury, Texas would be smart to offer to pay for a loss-of-value insurance policy if he stays

• 2 weeks later...

Archived