Jimmy Garoppolo

Elky

As we all know, Jimmy G has been a major disapointment since returning from his knee injury; he threw 5 straight interceptions in practice and was brutal against Denver.

Do you think it's rust or is there something seriously wrong with him?

4 minutes ago, Elky said:

As we all know, Jimmy G has been a major disapointment since returning from his knee injury; he threw 5 straight interceptions in practice and was brutal against Denver.

Have you seen this face? There's nothing seriously wrong with him.

Image result for jimmy garoppolo

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Elky said:

He's coming from a season ending injury, and QBs tend to struggle after that.Ā  I don't put any stock towards practice reps and the preseason for QBs though.Ā  Preseason is meaningless.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Daniel said:

He's coming from a season ending injury, and QBs tend to struggle after that.Ā  I don't put any stock towards practice reps and the preseason for QBs though.Ā  Preseason is meaningless.

True but you can't expect him to turn it on in 3 weeks either.

I expect him to have an up and down season and not be himself until the following year.Ā Ā 

It could be either but remember its preseason.

The 2008 Lions went 4-0 in preseason. I don't think it meant anything.

All three Giants QBs look better than Mahomes in preseason. I don't think that means anything.

Nick Foles looked like trash in a 2017 week 17 exhibition and a 2018 preseason game.

I think the Falcons, Vikings, Patriots, and Bears would agree that those 2 games meant nothing.

Edited by SkippyX

49 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

All three Giants QBs look better than Mahomes in preseason. I don't think that means anything.

So what youā€™re saying is the Giants should trade Lauletta to the 49ers for a second round pick? I agree

2 hours ago, Gmen said:

So what youā€™re saying is the Giants should trade Lauletta to the 49ers for a second round pick? I agree

If NFL GMs thought the same way that rabid Giants fanaticsĀ think after watching 2 preseason games then yes, they could even get a 1st round pick for Lauletta.

I have a feeling they won't get anything for Lauletta for some reason having to do with reality.

2 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

If NFL GMs thought the same way that rabid Giants fanaticsĀ think after watching 2 preseason games then yes, they could even get a 1st round pick for Lauletta.

I have a feeling they won't get anything for Lauletta for some reason having to do with reality.

... Are you upset because you want Lauletta on the Eagles?

• Like 1