Practice News & Notes

RaidersAreOne

9 minutes ago, Chali21 said:

He certainly had a lot of potential sitting and learning would be best for him. I can’t help but feel like this is a message to Carr. Replacing him with Glennon would be dumb because of his low ceiling but Kizer has much more potential. Could be a good push for Carr. 

Browns (Hue Jackson) ruined him. He needed to sit a year.

I don't know what to make of his elevation to #2, except that he beat out Glennon and he could get some reps possibly if the Raiders are up or down in a game. 

8 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Browns (Hue Jackson) ruined him. He needed to sit a year.

I don't know what to make of his elevation to #2, except that he beat out Glennon and he could get some reps possibly if the Raiders are up or down in a game. 

Personally I don’t think Gruden likes Glennon much. I think had Peterman not gotten injured he’d be the backup. I’m not too sure that Gruden is trying to tell Carr something with this. 

On 12/11/2019 at 8:35 PM, NCOUGHMAN said:

Joyner is robbing us with all the $ we’re paying him he’s gotta be the most disappointing fa imo

Big time. Does it deter other FAs from joining us if we cut him? I feel like no considering Nevada state tax and our overall defense needing an overhaul (again). Tbh I'm pretty annoyed we haven't put him at FS almost at all.

• Like 1