Practice News & Notes

RaidersAreOne

46 minutes ago, Gannon12 said:

If Carr is playing it is a tank job on offense. His deficiencies on offense will ensure us to get a better draft pick. 4th down nothing to lose and he throws it out of bounds.

Hell 3rd down nothing to lose and he still chucking it out of bounds lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gannon12 said:

I was thinking about this the other, not to really defend this because to be honest i would press and probably go for a TD. But this is what i was thinking, if Carr Throws and INT in the endzone the balls going to be placed at the 20, if he throws it away the ball is placed on the 4 which would be better for the defense to defend against. Like I said i would try to get him to throw but if he’s thinking there might me an interception i can see why he threw it away. 

The one he did last year though...that was dumb. 

2 minutes ago, Chali21 said:

I was thinking about this the other, not to really defend this because to be honest i would press and probably go for a TD. But this is what i was thinking, if Carr Throws and INT in the endzone the balls going to be placed at the 20, if he throws it away the ball is placed on the 4 which would be better for the defense to defend against. Like I said i would try to get him to throw but if he’s thinking there might me an interception i can see why he threw it away. 

Yeah and same loser mentality that has us throwing 2 yard outs on 3rd and 8. 

1 hour ago, Chali21 said:

That would be a good take if the rest of the variables were not what they were.  We were down 21 points with 4 minutes left.  Even if he throws a TD our chances of winning are small but without a score our chances are zero.  He wanted to save his stat line and nothing more.

• Like 1

Was wondering today if anyone knew if Parker has ever received any significant time in camp or practice at LT.  He is awful at RT but some guys are just not able to switch.  He was amazing in college at LT and may be similar to Dillard this year.  Dillard is playing great at LT for the Eagles as a rookie but when he had to line up on the right side he was hot garbage also.  Just think that if we are looking at no playoffs why not see if the kid has anything.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

Was wondering today if anyone knew if Parker has ever received any significant time in camp or practice at LT.  He is awful at RT but some guys are just not able to switch.  He was amazing in college at LT and may be similar to Dillard this year.  Dillard is playing great at LT for the Eagles as a rookie but when he had to line up on the right side he was hot garbage also.  Just think that if we are looking at no playoffs why not see if the kid has anything.

Because the staff is all in on Kolton Miller. He’s done a solid job, no reason to not let him keep playing. 

3 minutes ago, Justwinning said:

Because the staff is all in on Kolton Miller. He’s done a solid job, no reason to not let him keep playing. 

I am happy with Miller and was no saying to replace him permanently.  Just these 2 last games to see if he can play there as a backup or maybe traded to a team that needs o-line help for a pick.  It is a long shot but what if he looks good against Bosa and Miller in the last 2 games or even just flashes a little potential his value would greatly increase.  Especially if we wanted to take a look at Kizer.

• 8 months later...