Packers @ Raiders - Preseason Week 3 GDT (O Canada)

RaidersAreOne

You can always tell the mood in the the forum depending on the time  the GDT comes out. Raiders are trending up with it coming out on Tuesday. 

That being said i doubt much is shown because we do play each other again later in the season. 

1 hour ago, Chali21 said:

You can always tell the mood in the the forum depending on the time  the GDT comes out. Raiders are trending up with it coming out on Tuesday. 

That being said i doubt much is shown because we do play each other again later in the season. 

And the starters aren't playing 

1 minute ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

And the starters aren't playing 

it is pretty crappy that 2 years in a row now we play a team week 3 of preseason tht we play in the actual season.
week 3 is usually when the starters play the most... but since we are playing them, many wont play at all..

not to sure if it actually matters, but its just fun wathing the starters haha

2 hours ago, BackinBlack said:

it is pretty crappy that 2 years in a row now we play a team week 3 of preseason tht we play in the actual season.
week 3 is usually when the starters play the most... but since we are playing them, many wont play at all..

not to sure if it actually matters, but its just fun wathing the starters haha

I believe most of the reason they're not playing is because that stadium has artificial turf.

• Like 2