Redskins vs Falcons Gameday Thread - Preseason Week 3 (8/22/19)

MKnight82

12 minutes ago, Doc Draper said:

Smart coaching by gruden  to call two plays we can’t gain one yard to make them use timeouts?

I assume he is giving the oline a second chance at getting a push at the line of scrimmage.  Although, he never has been good with time management.

17 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

I just don't want people calling him a bust or not giving him the opportunity to possibly go through rookie flaws if he was to start. From watching it seems as though he would have his ups and downs. Would the fan base, coaches, ect still support him? You know like some who would want them to draft a Lawrence or Tua in the next 2-3 drafts.

To me it's clear Jay would put his money on Colt but with his injury he has to rely on the Vet in Keenum. I don't think Jay is willing to lose his job due to Haskins needing time to develop. It would definitely be a more interesting season with Haskins at QB because of his talent but the safer route is to go with Keenum and Colt while Haskins sits and learns. I agree it would be nice to see Haskins with the 1's with this defense we have. 

Awww are you worried Haskins might get sad if he plays bad?  If he can't handle negativity, then he will wash out of the nfl.

1 minute ago, THESKINSFAN21 said:

A lot of good things in the first half. Moreland is legit😎

I agree. There are some positives no doubt. But the  propensity to continue to beat yourselves is very problematic b/c of it's consistency.            

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, offbyone said:

I assume he is giving the oline a second chance at getting a push at the line of scrimmage.  Although, he never has been good with time management.

Awww are you worried Haskins might get sad if he plays bad?  If he can't handle negativity, then he will wash out of the nfl.

It's how you handle a young QB like Haskins.