Week 1 Ravens @ Bengals

MrCincinnati

2 minutes ago, ochocinco4pres said:

It's that difficult huh? God help me

Now I have 4 kids, so that increases the level of difficulty of actually getting to watch a game, so you have a chance.  2.5?  Just wait until you hear "Can I watch My Little Pony?  Pleeeeeeeaaaaaassssseeee?" in the middle of the 2nd quarter.

18 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

Now I have 4 kids, so that increases the level of difficulty of actually getting to watch a game, so you have a chance.  2.5?  Just wait until you hear "Can I watch My Little Pony?  Pleeeeeeeaaaaaassssseeee?" in the middle of the 2nd quarter.

That doesn't change as they get older.  Now it's "dad, you can watch the Bengals all season.  I NEED to watch the Walking Dead right NOW".  

Of course, i point out that is what On Demand is for, but whatevs

1 hour ago, THE DUKE said:

This is when I give my daughter the iPad.  Granted with 4, you're screwed...

4 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

I am playing catch up. We have our 2nd due in March so I will be half way there...

4 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

4 seems like a mistake. I just send my 2 outside to play. The 14 year old wants to argue, but I boot her out and say "No boys!"

Dad of the year!

27 minutes ago, ochocinco4pres said:

That is my hope. Bad dad alert, but i will give it to her and she will sit there for 3 hours and not move... now that i say that, she will do the opposite on Sunday 

So my tip for Sundays (although you're screwed with your wife working this Sunday), is to spend quality time with the daughter in the morning.  Get up early, do something, have an early lunch (I'm in central time), etc...  Then when noon comes around I can sit on the coach and drink my way through the Bengals game...

3 hours ago, TheVillain112 said:

So my tip for Sundays (although you're screwed with your wife working this Sunday), is to spend quality time with the daughter in the morning.  Get up early, do something, have an early lunch (I'm in central time), etc...  Then when noon comes around I can sit on the coach and drink my way through the Bengals game...

yeah every sunday my wife works so she isnt home for football knowing i will ignore her and drink all day. I will be up at 7 with my daughter and no matter what she is all mine during football. 

1 hour ago, johndeere1707 said:

I've been introduced to all this as well. My gf moved in with her 2 kids. It's been... different (definitely don't do what I want to do anymore and they aren't even mine lol)

Is that why we haven't gotten a new music video lately? Had to hang it up when the girl and kids moved in?

Archived