Sign in to follow this  
MrCincinnati

Week 1 Ravens @ Bengals

17 minutes ago, BathBengal said:

We might suck

Too soon.

Let's at least see the second half before we come to that conclusion.:D

Daltons been miserable today. How much longer do you stick with him if he keeps playing like this? I'd put McCarron in there to start the 3rd. See if he can get anything going. 

3 minutes ago, Carson4MVP said:

Daltons been miserable today. How much longer do you stick with him if he keeps playing like this? I'd put McCarron in there to start the 3rd. See if he can get anything going. 

That's a bad idea.  Unless you want to tell everyone you're probably not a good team this soon in the season.

I just don't understand why the panic meter is at 10 already.

Just now, theJ said:

That's a bad idea.  Unless you want to tell everyone you're probably not a good team this soon in the season.

So if he throws 2 more picks, you stick with him? He has been terrible to this point...

4 minutes ago, theJ said:

Have you watched this game? The Ravens are a bad team that hasn't been able to practice with their starting QB for the last 6-7 weeks... We look worse than the Jets right now. 

17 minutes ago, Carson4MVP said:

So if he throws 2 more picks, you stick with him? He has been terrible to this point...

He's the franchise QB.  You don't pull him unless he does this three games in a row.  Especially for a QB that looked really really bad in the preseason, and doesn't want to be there.

12 minutes ago, Carson4MVP said:

Have you watched this game? The Ravens are a bad team that hasn't been able to practice with their starting QB for the last 6-7 weeks... We look worse than the Jets right now. 

Listened on the radio.  It could be 100-0 and i'm not hitting the panic button.  It's one half of football.

2 hours ago, Carson4MVP said:

It's not about the Ravens offense.  The defense is/was the problem for the Bengals and they looked awesome throughout the preseason (a lot of additions to an already strong unit).  That has nothing to do with Flacco.

4 hours ago, Carson4MVP said:

The offensive line was HORRIBLE.  Two, if not three, of the INTs were topped at the line.  The fourth, Bodine got destroyed, and dalton just threw it into the endzone with a prayer attached.  Prayer not answered.  Dan marino, Joe Montana, and Kenny Anderson would have struggled with this line.

Dalton was bad, in part, due to the line.  he sucked without them too.

4 hours ago, theJ said:

10 is too low. Dalton didn't look good in preseason but he looked putrid today. There's about 3-4 college QBs I'd take over him right now...