Week 1 Ravens @ Bengals

MrCincinnati

2 hours ago, MrCincinnati said:

So we know williams,  uzomah, and ross wont be playing, so which 4 players will be inactive tomorrow? Ringo is a safe bet, but whos the other three?

Typically one of the offensive linemen (redmon?), the TE I can't be bothered to remember yet, and Nickerson. 

3 hours ago, theJ said:

Typically one of the offensive linemen (redmon?), the TE I can't be bothered to remember yet, and Nickerson. 

I would think Cethan Carter does dress.  Why else keep him on the 53?  But they could use Hewitt as the third TE if necessary, so you may be right.

I would think they sit another WR.  Five is enough, unless they need Malone and Core for special teams.

3 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

I would think they sit another WR.  Five is enough, unless they need Malone and Core for special teams.

That's why i think Carter doesn't dress.  I can't imagine they really trust him more than Hewitt as an emergency TE, and Core/Malone provide more value as STers in a normal game.

It would only be by some weird scenarios that Carter actually touches the field.  At that point, just limit the playbook, because you are anyway with a guy like that out there.

Not very encouraged with how our o line is going to stack up to the ravens but we seem to always have their number so my guess is an eek out win. Somewhere between 256-0 and 16-10. 

I'm now working on sundays so I'm going to try to pull a J and wait till I can watch the game on game pass at midnight or whenever. I don't see a pole barn in my future tho.

20 minutes ago, Carson4MVP said:

I said it the day we drafted him.  John Ross will be Breshad Perriman 2.0. He couldn't stay healthy in college, certainly won't in the NFL. 

A little early to brag about that call.  Matt Stafford hasn't missed a game since 2010.  Andy Dalton was hurt and missed the second half of his first game, then played 76 straight games.

Also, i don't think he would have played much today anyway.  They're going to hold their rookies back on offense the first few games.

Archived