Week 1 Ravens @ Bengals

MrCincinnati

35 minutes ago, Carson4MVP said:

Are you putting Dalton on the same level as Brady? Brady has shown that he is the best QB on the planet... Dalton is 0-fer his career in big games. Slightly different circumstances, no?

That wasn't the point.  Put it this way - if Brady once threw 4 INT's in a game, then surely we can expect that to happen with Dalton every once a while, right?  And if they boot a QB to the curb every time that happens, then we'll be rooting for the Browns 2.0 in no time.

12 minutes ago, johndeere1707 said:

the other worry i have about our defense, they never cover RB's out of the backfield. Everyone knows Joe Flacco is the checkdown king, yet we got burned constantly by it.

it is the keep everything in front of you philosophy they have had for years. Same thing with letting TE's destroy us. 

40 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

Don't you try to outsuck us. @EliteTexan80 should be fun making the GDT for this one...

Ohhhhhhh yeah.

I think we'll start the TNF GDT with a "What you should be doing instead of watching this debacle" discussion in Gen. Then maybe a quick review of stuff on Netflix/Hulu that would be better use of time...

I plan on convincing people to watch Rick and Morty on Hulu. Should be fun.

We should probably start rocking the Mohenlal/Mammotty sigs right now, for the lulz. 

47 minutes ago, ochocinco4pres said:

that is great. I am totally against benching Dalton for AJ or anyone else. He gives us the best chance to win this year and it isnt even close. But it could be a very long season for him with this O line and play calling. 

I'm not saying long term. I'm saying in a game in which Dalton has a Total QBR of 0.7 and we are somehow still in the game, let's see if we can shake things up and steal a win. Not saying AJ should start this week over Dalton. 

11 minutes ago, Carson4MVP said:

I'm not saying long term. I'm saying in a game in which Dalton has a Total QBR of 0.7 and we are somehow still in the game, let's see if we can shake things up and steal a win. Not saying AJ should start this week over Dalton. 

I dont think it is a good look for the team to bench Dalton and then expect him to come back next week and be the starter. 

1 hour ago, ochocinco4pres said:

it is the keep everything in front of you philosophy they have had for years. Same thing with letting TE's destroy us. 

No worries on TEs destroying you - all three of ours are in the concussion protocol!

2 minutes ago, ochocinco4pres said:

whatever practice squad guy you sign or bring up should be picked up in all fantasy leagues. Likely the leagues leading scorer next week 

Likewise, the Bengals D should be on pace for about 31 sacks. By halftime.

Archived