You Are Wrong About Lamar Jackson - Warren Sharp

Ray Reed

40 minutes ago, DigInBoys said:

Let's keep some perspective, the Dolphins are an NFL team in name only at this point.

Hell, we could probably put together a team from this board and get a couple of TD's against them.

Cool so every QB in the league will do even better because they can throw, unlike Lamar?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, wackywabbit said:

The only upset was that it wasn't a Ravens' fan.

Also, why this thread? It has the least Lamar trash takes and OP is actually positive?

Probably best that he went with this one. Any of the other threads would’ve been an easy lock whereas this one is still decently relevant in that it was active recently and the relevance of Lamar being a better passer than what most on-lookers believed.

I will just repeat what I mentioned in our forum. For those who for some reason hate Lamar and wish to see him fail, what he did today means nothing to them, and they will just mention “it was against the dolphins”, and then wait for a bad game from him to jump back in and say “look, I was right, he can’t throw when he has to” or something similar.

• Like 5