GDT 8/22/19 Preseason Week 3: Baltimore Ravens vs Philadelphia Eagles

DreamKid

So I’m a big believer in calling out the good with the bad. The most impressive player for me this game has been Trace McSorely. Some of the passes that he’s made this game, his decision making, and even his athleticism has looked far superior to what he put forth in those first two games. This is the Trace I believed could be a good NFL player when I saw him in college and why I drafted him in my mocks.

But after his first two preseason games and how unimpressed I was, I still figured he could get to this point, but thought it would take at least an offseason to do it. His first half performance was THOROUGHLY impressive. He can play in this league and should make the team.

Edited by diamondbull424
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, diamondbull424 said:

So I’m a big believer in calling out the good with the bad. The most impressive player for me this game has been Trace McSorely. Some of the passes that he’s made this game, his decision making, and even his athleticism has looked far superior to what he put forth in those first two games. This is the Trace I believed could be a good NFL player when I saw him in college. I figured he could get to this point, but thought it would take at least an offseason to do it. His first half performance was THOROUGHLY impressive.

He was trash in our joint practices against them too, apparently. So this performance is a bit surprising- to say the least. 

Just now, diamondbull424 said:

My boy JJAWS... and this announcer pisses me off. Sounds like he’s saying Arthega vs Arcega. Like we’re in the second round, you should have it down by now.

I noticed that too. Makes him sound mentally challenged. 

5 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

My boy JJAWS... and this announcer pisses me off. Sounds like he’s saying Arthega vs Arcega. Like we’re in the second half, you should have it down by now.

Leave Sandusky alone. His hay has been in the barn for a while. But he is annoying with the penalty counter. "We're at 17. Oh, another one, 18" Like, ard, we get it! It's a lot of flags, lol