GDT 8/22/19 Preseason Week 3: Baltimore Ravens vs Philadelphia Eagles

DreamKid

2 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

Looks like injuries have robbed Canady of the promise he once showed, and SJB isn't good either. We are going to hammer CB in the 2020 Draft.

Yeah, his burst is sapped. He’s just not a player in this league anymore... unless he just needs a healthy year to get his body back... but that can’t be here.

• Like 1

Ervin isn’t making this team. Why would you go out of bounds right there. What an idiot. How does going out of bounds help you make the squad. That’s an easy shimmy and cut inside and put your head down for the first down.

Holding regardless, but that doesn’t remove the lack of intelligence or effort.

• Like 1

I have never seen this in a preseason game. Can an NFL team simply decide to forfeit? I mean, no one would judge the Eagles. They’re down by two scores, neither side wants to finish the game. It’s the 4th quarter. And you have another game to see all the players making their 4th quarter appearance.

Cant see a reason to continue this game. These teams have already practiced against each other as well, so they should already have gotten a lot out of this week.

Edited by diamondbull424

7 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

I have never seen this in a preseason game. Can an NFL team simply decide to forfeit? I mean, no one would judge the Eagles. They’re down by two scores, neither side wants to finish the game. It’s the 4th quarter. And you have another game to see all the players making their 4th quarter appearance.

Cant see a reason to continue this game. These teams have already practiced against each other as well, so they should already have gotten a lot out of this week.

Agreed. I remember one year we were playing the Redskins and they decided to end the game early because of weather so yeah they should go ahead and do the same here.

Edited by BareYourTeeth
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Crazy to think that in just one year Jaleel Scott has gone from IR to impressive young WR and Jordan Lasley has gone from semi impressive to out of the league. It’s a game of thrones out there it seems.

I think Las is on the Lions now or something. The NFL is crazy. We knew they both had ability, but they are both their own worst enemy. Lasley couldn't stay out of his own way, but Scott was able to get his mind right and move forward. Super happy for him.