GDT 8/22/19 Preseason Week 3: Baltimore Ravens vs Philadelphia Eagles

DreamKid

https://www.filmstudyravens.com/blog/podcast-defense-preseason-week-3-ravens-eagles- Great Podcast from Ken this week, as usual. (This is his Defense episode.)

He's joined by former Ravens' Site writer Sarah Ellison. Who remains one of the most enjoyable media personalities within the Ravens' verse. She's a genuine fan of the team and doesn't try to feign any knowledge or expertise she doesn't possess. Sarah "get's it" on a level above 90% of everyone else who comments on or analyzes the club, and still tries to better her understanding and knowledge by listening to those who know more(like Ken). I look forward to her joining Ken on the show more in the future. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DreamKid said:

https://www.filmstudyravens.com/blog/podcast-defense-preseason-week-3-ravens-eagles- Great Podcast from Ken this week, as usual. (This is his Defense episode.)

He's joined by former Ravens' Site writer Sarah Ellison. Who remains one of the most enjoyable media personalities within the Ravens' verse. She's a genuine fan of the team and doesn't try to feign any knowledge or expertise she doesn't possess. Sarah "get's it" on a level above 90% of everyone else who comments on or analyzes the club, and still tries to better her understanding and knowledge by listening to those who know more(like Ken). I look forward to her joining Ken on the show more in the future. 

Wow. I just realized that I hadn’t seen any articles from her lately. She was one of the writers that I actually like. Ryan Mink is annoying a lot of the time, Garrett Downing is solid, but Sarah was awesome. I wonder where she’s working now. I hope they didn’t get rid of her for that new sideline reporting guy with the chiseled jaw. Not sure why he annoys me, perhaps it’s the 6 minute interviews he does while the game is going on, but yeah... #bringbackSarah

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Danand said:

I believe her husband got a new job and they had to move. All there is to it

Yea, and she wanted to take some time off to spend with her kids too. The Ravens, being the great organization they are, had still offered her LFW duties at her new location.

• Like 1