49ers Future Podcast Episode IV - Now Available

y2lamanaki

Early into this, but just wanted to say great job so far to y2 and N4L this week. It still mildly stuns me that all of you sound like you could have been doing this for many years. Very articulate, and skilled conversationalists. No crude grunting, belching, profanity, belligerent arguments, etc. :/ 

Guess I'll live with naivety, N4L.. since based on 10 snaps, I have no fear of Jimmy G being plenty good enough. My concern hovers around the interior OL, the injury bug in general, and the young WRs stepping up when it counts. 

Probably comes up here later, but Mullens >>>>>> Beathard, please and thank you. :P 

• Like 1

Still traipsing around random, barely inhabited islands outside Grenada. Currently at some dive bar on the beach of one, stealing their WiFi, drinking a beer called a "Carib".

Going to get to this during my flights. Connection too inconsistent before getting on that lush airport terminal WiFi.

I'm already preparing the petition to have N4L take over permanently. If anything, I have to believe Y2 gets to talk more than he does normally, so that has to be considered a win

7 hours ago, oldman9er said:

Guess I'll live with naivety, N4L.. since based on 10 snaps, I have no fear of Jimmy G being plenty good enough. My concern hovers around the interior OL, the injury bug in general, and the young WRs stepping up when it counts. 

Lol yeah I may have gotten a little too excited with that one. I could feel the cringe from y2 when I said that hahha 

I didn't mean that we should all panic but it definitely was really bad, so it's it shouldn't be of ZERO concern. There is a fair amount of concern to be had is all I meant. I mean, it's very important we get off to a fast start this year, considering the schedule, so any rust early in the year could be a problem. 

Maybe that's where the early bye helps us?? 

2 hours ago, Forge said:

Still traipsing around random, barely inhabited islands outside Grenada. Currently at some dive bar on the beach of one, stealing their WiFi, drinking a beer called a "Carib".

Going to get to this during my flights. Connection too inconsistent before getting on that lush airport terminal WiFi.

I'm already preparing the petition to have N4L take over permanently. If anything, I have to believe Y2 gets to talk more than he does normally, so that has to be considered a win

You should probably listen to it before you say that! Lol 

I haven't had a chance to listen yet, I'm hoping the mouse clicking isn't annoying 

45 minutes ago, N4L said:

Lol yeah I may have gotten a little too excited with that one. I could feel the cringe from y2 when I said that hahha 

I didn't mean that we should all panic but it definitely was really bad, so it's it shouldn't be of ZERO concern. There is a fair amount of concern to be had is all I meant. I mean, it's very important we get off to a fast start this year, considering the schedule, so any rust early in the year could be a problem. 

You were right to feel the cringe, haha. If our recording process was more sophisticated where sound would not drop out for one of us if both spoke at the same time, then I probably would have argued over top of you. Some day.

That said, @N4L, I'm not sure if you subscribe to the Athletic (you should), but Ted Nguyen broke down each of his pass attempts (minus the lone completion) and I feel even less concerned. It's a great article to check out.