Like Whatever Who Cares.... Take 3 Preseason GDT Week 3

Mastercheddaar

1 hour ago, ninjapirate said:

Jordan at the start of camp

I don’t know if I was necessarily being negative. More just posting about what I was seeing and hearing. Thus, why I now said that I didn’t understand why there was so much criticism on him from before. 

1 hour ago, Mastercheddaar said:

Once again, because obviously Jax v Miami was the game of games last night, I couldn't watch the Eagles. Before I search NFL network for a replay, is it worth my time to watch this game? Anything note worthy about it?

Go Birds

Master "The Haul" Cheddaar

Yeah worth watching after halftime. So basically one quarter.

Once again, because obviously Jax v Miami was the game of games last night, I couldn't watch the Eagles. Before I search NFL network for a replay, is it worth my time to watch this game? Anything note worthy about it?

Go Birds

McCown, JJ, Dillard, Jordan and Clement were all worth watching. McCown had a rough start but was better later. Had a really nice TD to JJ. 

You got a look at a lot of the starters. McCleod was out there as well. I think for the first time in a while. Worth a watch. At least just for the fact that this is about it until September 8th. 

• Like 2

Go Birds

Here’s largely what you’d want to watch