samsel23

Week 1 GDT: Chiefs @ Patriots

Mitchell has taken some lumps but he keeps at it and is making plays. I like him a 1000 times better than Gaines at this point

4 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Alex not looking great. Play calling is worse on both sides.

While I'm not disagreeing with you, about play calling, it's the extent of Alex's game. High efficiency, safe little slants. It's maddening to me, especially, when you go against a coach that adapts as well as BB.

Why aren't they running it in on the 1 yard line? Poor play call 

Hunt is looking real good when we go to him. I'll chalk up the fumble to rookie jitters but he's been beasting since

Edited by Chiefs_5627

Some play calling mistakes on offense so far, but honestly, I can't complain about how we're doing so far.

Just now, Jakuvious said:

Some play calling mistakes on offense so far, but honestly, I can't complain about how we're doing so far.

My biggest complaint is how much we're using Houston in coverage. That has to change in the 2nd half!

1 minute ago, kingseanjohn said:

My biggest complaint is how much we're using Houston in coverage. That has to change in the 2nd half!

We started to rush 4/5 on the last drive on defense, so I'm hoping that signals the experiment is done. I'm actually fine going cover heavy, I don't think blitzing Brady accomplishes much with how short pass oriented their offense is. But we do need to have one of our main edge guys rushing every play.