2020 4 Round Mock Draft

Ozzy

Gteat Bengals draft.  For one, I am not as high on the QBs, so getting Tho mm as is my #1 wish right now in the first.  If not, then Chase Young.  We can agree that LB and OT are the biggest needs, so doubling down on LBs in the 2nd and 4th is fine by me.  And although we need to move on from WhoDre, I would be lying if I didn't admit I want to double down on OT and grab Isaiah Wilson too.  They can develop him behind eother Thomas or Jonah Williams at RT, and it isn't like we haven't had a rash of injuries there lately, and tried to fill the roster with aging vets.  If this played out this way, we'd look like:

LB:  Harrison, Pratt and Quarterman at LB

Jonah Williams and Andrew Thomas at OT, with Wilson as the backup.  They pair with Hopkins, Price, Jordan and Miller on the interior moving forward.

Then grab a QB in 2021 OR  grab a guy like Burrows or eason in the second if they slip that far.  I could see Fromm at that point too, but he probably doesn't last that long.  But I definitely wouldn't reach for him in the first if Herbert and Tua were off the board and the front office started to panic.

51 Jaguars: Jake Fromm Georgia JR QB ?????????

No way this happens. IMO He the best prepared for the pros. Big game player that rarely makes mistakes.  I question Tua, size, health (especially with Fins) and arm strength at the next level.

Based on your draft and evaluation, the Fins would hit a Grand Slam by picking Andrew Young 1st and grabbing Jake later in the draft at 38.

I also have my concerns with Justin Herbert Oregon SR QB. He has all the  measurables but does it  translate on the (NFL) field. I have no doubts Jake Fromm has what it take for the NFL.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CWood21 said:

I'm really, really hoping this is just a really outdated mock.  Because Love has played awful.  Nowhere near a FRP at this point.

I'm not saying I want him to be the pick or anything but he's not playing any worse than Josh Allen did in 2017. Quite often, tools outweigh production for NFL teams. Love has the tools and size to be a 1st rounder. It's all gonna come down to how he works out/interviews. Hard to say definitively what he is at this point. 

He's also played a pretty difficult schedule for a G5 team and that Utah State team lives and dies by him with the lack of talent there.

Edited by beekay414

8 hours ago, CWood21 said:

I'm really, really hoping this is just a really outdated mock.  Because Love has played awful.  Nowhere near a FRP at this point.

I assume people can read usually, it was posted August 22nd and edited for the last time September 14th.  Love has not played awful but sure is not quite as high of a pick now with less talent around him at Utah State and a new coaching staff has made him not look quite the same.  Still could be a 2nd rounder but probably not 1st rounder but will see, also could easily return to school and or transfer out to another school next year potentially.  Might make another mock but it is a lot of work and every pick would have to change because the order has changed and players have moved up and down of course as well.  

Still if I make another one and the order will change again completely in two weeks so that is why usually I only rank the players and do not do team needs because it constantly changes.  Still put Love on LSU he would be just as productive as Burrow has looked because Burrow is surrounded by multiple guys who will be in the NFL especially at WR.  Love is playing with basically no NFL prospects on his team, maybe 1 if that.