2019 Roster Injury Tracker

DreamKid

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, DreamKid said:

That’s good news considering what it initially looked like when I saw it. Could’ve easily been a tear. Also getting him back later should hopefully mean that based on the LOA he’ll come back healthy and not get hurt later in this season (only half joking). But it should also mean that if he does our defensive backs will be deeper and stronger because of the early reps.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, diamondbull424 said:

That’s good news considering what it initially looked like when I saw it. Could’ve easily been a tear. Also getting him back later should hopefully mean that based on the LOA he’ll come back healthy and not get hurt later in this season (only half joking). But it should also mean that if he does our defensive backs will be deeper and stronger because of the early reps.

I know you’re joking, but really not fair to hold the injury on Sunday against Jimmy in any way. Just throwing that out there.

5 hours ago, sp6488 said:

I know you’re joking, but really not fair to hold the injury on Sunday against Jimmy in any way. Just throwing that out there.

I mean rarely can you hold any injury against any player. But on any given season, he’s typically good to go down once a year. If it’s off a fluke play or not, glad to get it out of the way early.

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, DreamKid said:

I question the move to play Andrews last Sunday. He clearly wasn't at 100%, and now the injury seems to have increased in severity. Let him sit and recover before this situation gets worse.

Agreed. Was a terrible move to play him. Just get him healthy. Let’s see what Hurst can do. Put Andrews on the active roster just in case injuries pile up and we NEEED him, but otherwise just give him the game off beyond that.