2019 Roster Injury Tracker

DreamKid

• 2 weeks later...

TJ's last game for the Ravens might have been Sunday. Say what you will about his play up to this point, but it sucks when anyone is knocked out with such a severe injury. And he's been an A+ player/person for us off the field. Best wishes to him and his family. 

Not serious, but far from ideal. 

Edited by DreamKid
  • Like 1

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Does anyone else think that if Eric Berry had anything left he would've been signed weeks ago? Why's he not on a roster?

I heard he was backpacking in Europe during training camp. He hasn't officially retired but maybe with his injuries and health history, he just wants to live life and coast on his millions, which may be a great idea. 

I have zero idea if he's in shape, but if he is, he's worth a flyer. Sweringer is a great option for us too. 

I am really bummed out about the injury to Elliot. I thought he would both be a part of the solution to fixing our defense as well as bringing some playmaking ability to the secondary plus he could develop chemistry with Clark. Now we lose another season to develop Elliot who I think was drafted way to low and who we got a steal in. This really sucks.

3 hours ago, Ray Reed said:

Yeah this is the most brutal injury so far in a year where they seem to be piling up

Not more brutal than losing Tavon, but it is a rough one. As @Danand points out it's not just about losing his impact for the remainder of the season. Now his development is stalled another season and he'll have to rehab on top of it. It just sucks. Just when we started seeing the looks we all wanted too. 

At least we still have Levine. He and Clark can still mix some things up.

• Like 1

Insane. Did not see this coming. Didn’t even realize he got hurt in that game. This will be another coverage blow.

Not sure where we go from here. I trust Chuck Clark back there. If we bring in a veteran I would have to think we would simplify their role and provide them with specific plays to learn similar to how we’ve treated LJ Fort and Bynes (to a degree). The coaches could implement maybe 5 packages for an Eric Berry to learn for the week. Perhaps play him on something like 10-15 snaps and by the time we’re making a playoff run he could be decently up to speed and excelling within his role.

9 hours ago, diamondbull424 said:

What’s more. Really wish Minkah Fitzpatrick was still available on the block. He would’ve been the ideal fit for our situation at safety. 🤦‍♀️

Given that the Steelers gave up a 1st round pick for him, we'd have to give up maybe a 1st and a 4th to get him to outbid the Steelers, because they'll have a worse record than us. No thanks. 

• Like 1