Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
lumberjackchris

Preseason Week 3 Texans vs Cowboys

Recommended Posts

Just now, Pastor Dillon said:

Am I allowed to be negative or is that going to upset anyone?

Go for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our first team D wasn’t terrible. Roby has good coverage on that first TD. 

The line is a hot mess. I’m not sure Watson survives the year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good call RAC.... But sad the cowboiys felt that confident on 4th and 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Our first team D wasn’t terrible. Roby has good coverage on that first TD. 

The line is a hot mess. I’m not sure Watson survives the year. 

It's so disappointing that he continues to mess with the line. There is no reason Davenport or Martin should have started. They have done nothing to warrant that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Our first team D wasn’t terrible. Roby has good coverage on that first TD. 

The line is a hot mess. I’m not sure Watson survives the year. 

Sad part was if Clowney was playing, pretty sure Zak would have gone down instead of a TD throw.

Whoever said we are trading for a wr is crazy. Our guys can get open, it's about delivering the ball

Edited by jch1911

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, amazingandre said:

It's so disappointing that he continues to mess with the line. There is no reason Davenport or Martin should have started. They have done nothing to warrant that

We just didn’t take this game serious at all. As bad as Kalil has looked at least we can say our starting left side didn’t play. 

Our two rookies, Fulton and Henderson have been our 4 best linemen. Idk what to do with LT. Johnson isn’t the answer there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And there's Webb's int for the game... Into double coverage of course

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pastor Dillon said:

We just didn’t take this game serious at all. As bad as Kalil has looked at least we can say our starting left side didn’t play. 

Our two rookies, Fulton and Henderson have been our 4 best linemen. Idk what to do with LT. Johnson isn’t the answer there. 

We honestly have no idea if Johnson is the answer. He isn't getting a fair shot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, amazingandre said:

We honestly have no idea if Johnson is the answer. He isn't getting a fair shot.

He was cut by the terrible Browns and has lingered around our practice squad. He’s not the answer 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pastor Dillon said:

He was cut by the terrible Browns and has lingered around our practice squad. He’s not the answer 

It's his 2nd or 3rd season. Plenty of people come around late. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pastor Dillon said:

He was cut by the terrible Browns and has lingered around our practice squad. He’s not the answer 

to be fair, the one aspect of the browns that was good when they were bad was the line

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×