Surprise Teams of 2019

RaidersAreOne

2 hours ago, blkwdw13 said:

I was thinking about a surprise team earlier today, and Denver is who I thought of also.

Dont, they have the 2nd hardest schedule in the league this year. Which for some reason I feel like I say every year. Defense is going to be really good, its just up to the offense and if they can score 21+ points every week.

Edited by AkronsWitness

3 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Im going to say NYJ. Think Darnold takes that next step and they have added some really good players in the offseason. Would not be suprised to see them finish with 9-10 wins.

Possible and for some reason, the Jets always finish with a winning record with a HC who is in the first year with the team since Bill Parcells in 1997.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Steelersfan43 said:

Possible and for some reason, the Jets always finish with a winning record with a HC who is in the first year with the team since Bill Parcells in 1997.

Unfortunalty, Adam Gase is a moron who inexplicably keeps getting chances based off of what he did as a coordinator 4 years ago under Peyton Manning.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SBLIII said:

midseason acquisition Josh McCown.

So the Eagles are going to cut their backup QB? I doubt it.

If Broncos are trading for him, it's gonna cost a 2nd or 3rd probably tbh.

Edited by Danger