Preseason Wk 3 - Panthers @ Patriots

ChazStandard

5 hours ago, nextsuperstar1 said:

I am skeptical. Those reports came from Washington reporters, so it was leaked by Washington, who is trying to send a message to Williams. 

You're instincts were right; there have been a few reports that confirm there is no truth to those rumors.

11 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

King will miss the season with a torn quadriceps

That sucks, but that's what I meant by he is "done".

59 minutes ago, AlNFL19 said:

Little hasty there, don't you think? I haven't seen enough from him to guarantee he gets a spot at this point.

Seventh round pick a year ago, knows the system as well as anyone on the team presumably, is known for his blocking mostly and started the first half with Brady making an impactful reception which led to their only score of the evening. The depth at tight end while Watson is suspended is limited, and no other tight end has made an impact whatsoever except for UDFA Andrew Beck at h-back in game two of the pre-season mostly. LaCosse is a lock but a little banged up, so that leaves Izzo or maybe someone not currently on the team in my estimation.

1 hour ago, DoleINGout said:

Seventh round pick a year ago, knows the system as well as anyone on the team presumably, is known for his blocking mostly and started the first half with Brady making an impactful reception which led to their only score of the evening. The depth at tight end while Watson is suspended is limited, and no other tight end has made an impact whatsoever except for UDFA Andrew Beck at h-back in game two of the pre-season mostly. LaCosse is a lock but a little banged up, so that leaves Izzo or maybe someone not currently on the team in my estimation.

Agree. The bolded is the only way Izzo isn't making the roster at this point. Gotta believe BB will be watching that waiver wire very carefully for possible upgrades at TE.