Preseason Week 3 - GDT - SF 49ers @ KC Chiefs

oldman9er

Just now, Forge said:

He had questionable calls. Don't hate him, but he makes weird decisions

I think he tries to get too creative at times but to overcome the lack of pass rush. Need to see him with Ford/Bosa on the field. 

I'm fine with the starters only getting one more drive on offense. 

Just now, Forge said:

Was he ever gone? Was he ever here? This game means as much grand scheme wise as last week. Or random game 2 of the regular season last year or week 16 the year before. They are all blocks to build what he will be / is. We just don't know what that is yet

Seems with the preseason if you do bad, it's bad, but if you do well it's meaningless. :D 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

I don't get playing corners off 10 yards on 3rd and 5. This I DO have a problem with Saleh. I hate when he has our corners playing off on 3rd and short/medium situations. 

That's actually what I was thinking of when I was saying that lol

1 minute ago, Forge said:

That's actually what I was thinking of when I was saying that lol

I remember he changed this up late last season and our defense had much more success. What the hell is the point of playing a corner 10 yards off on 3rd and 5? Easy pitch and catch for the opposing offense, especially one as lethal as KC's. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I remember he changed this up late last season and our defense had much more success. What the hell is the point of playing a corner 10 yards off on 3rd and 5? Easy pitch and catch for the opposing offense, especially one as lethal as KC's. 

It makes much less sense given that it's Mahommes. a 5 yard out is a handoff for him.