Preseason Week 3 - GDT - SF 49ers @ KC Chiefs

oldman9er

Imagine drafting Andrew Luck for your fantasy team this year. That would be infuriating. I’m only in a dynasty league that started like 4 years ago, but I would have been more than a little upset had I been able to take Luck back then.

9 minutes ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

Imagine drafting Andrew Luck for your fantasy team this year. That would be infuriating. I’m only in a dynasty league that started like 4 years ago, but I would have been more than a little upset had I been able to take Luck back then.

All three of my leagues drafts don’t start until tomorrow. Wouldn't have taken him anyways, but definitely sacks for those that did. 

2 hours ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

My family league just finished drafting when the news hit. Let's just say I enjoyed breaking the news to the guy who drafted him.

Edited by 49erurtaza

20 minutes ago, mw2noobbuster said:

Does anyone think Salah makes it to the end of the season? Not sure how you can get away with assigning a defensive lineman to a speed RB in coverage. 

Yes, our defense should be very solid this season. No reason for it not to be in the top 12 range.

Listening to Grant Cohn's recap, he legitimately is asking if Pettis should make the team L-O-L. 

15 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Yes, our defense should be very solid this season. No reason for it not to be in the top 12 range.

Listening to Grant Cohn's recap, he legitimately is asking if Pettis should make the team L-O-L. 

I don't agree with him there but I will say he's been less crazy as of late. Getting married might have changed him to not be such a *******