Packers first-round rookie Rashan Gary carted off vs. Raiders

Steelersfan43

Green Bay Packers linebacker and first-round pick Rashan Gary left Thursday's game in the second quarter with an apparent injury. Gary went down for the second time in the game and was attended to by Packers staff. He limped off the field, but was then carted off to the locker room.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001043309/article/roundup-cards-trade-rudy-ford-to-eagles-for-hector?campaign=Twitter_atn

4 hours ago, Activated10 said:

I didn't know he started his own agency, that's pretty impressive for a rookie! I'm surprised more players don't do this. 

him and his mom run it. I dont know how successful it is going to be. His mom doesnt have a background in anything like that. Gary was a general studies major at Michigan. He has some kind of Marketing and Sales Track Certificate but that only takes 12 credit hours at Michigan to achieve. It might be easy to run the agency now, when the NFL rookie contract is pre-determined. You will really see how well it goes, when it comes to that 2nd contract. I dont know, after seeing him and his mother in the All or Nothing, I dont know if I was a young professional athlete that I would want to sign with them for representation.

Jeez, just looking at their agency's clothing line, its $32 for a basic tshirt